The lion dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D in China) and during the Tang Dynasty (716-907 A.D.) it was at its peak. It is an important tradition in China, and it is believed to bring luck and happiness.
The eyes and ears are able to flap.
Delivery: 1-7 days FREE worldwide shipping
Handicraft: Handmade by top traditional craftsmen team
1. Big business opening ceremony celebration
2. Festival celebration
3. Top professional dancing competition
4. Martial arts practice and performance
6. Arts display, decoration and collection
7. Professional martial arts practice and performance
Size: Size 2 which suits most adult (Size 1, 3, 4, 5 are also in stock. Please leave us a note about the size number you need)
This complete set of lion dancing costume includes the following parts:
1. Top handmade lion head
2. the lion tail
3. Top natural long wool lion collar
4. two pair of pants
5. Two pairs of top natural long wool lion claws
6. the lion dancing belt
This complete set of lion dancing costumes include all parts already. Besides, here are extra FREE gifts:
1. Lion dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Lion dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Traditional Silk Red Scroll which values $100
Be Customized with Your Own Logo Design Free: if you want the traditional craftsmen to Tailor-made the name or several words on Top handmade lion head and collar, you can leave a message on the order form. This tailor-made service is free.