Delivery: As the leader in traditional costumes, we offer free 1-7 days worldwide shipping via UPS, DHL, EMS or FedEx
Size: For 9-10 people
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
History: The dragon dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D.).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancingrs with top dragon and lion dancing costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable
3. Classic style
1. Happy festival celebration
2. Grand opening and business promotion
3. Top professional dancing competition
4. Martial arts practice and performance
5. Professional dragon dancing competition
6. Stage performance
7. Display, decoration, collection
8. Happy events and wedding celebration
This complete set of top quality dragon dancing costume contains the following parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head
2. The long natural wool dragon body
3. The natural wool dragon tail
4. The leading dragon pearl
5. The framework
1. Dragon dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
If you have some requirements (such as urgent delivery or gift package etc.), feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This special custom-made service has no extra cost too.