Delivery: As the leader in traditional costumes, we offer free 1-7 days worldwide shipping via UPS, DHL, EMS or FedEx
Size: For 9-10 people
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
Color: If you like the same color most, you do not need to select the color section. If you wish to change the main color, you may select another color. Or you may select Free Custom and leave us a note containing your color requirements on the order form.
History: The dragon dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancingrs with top dragon and lion dancing costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony, very famous;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Classic dragon style.
Uses: Big event celebration, happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, Top professional dancing competition, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dancing competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of dragon dancing costume is made up of five parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head;
2. The long natural wool dragon body;
3. The natural wool dragon tail;
4. The leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
1. Dragon dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
3. The following dragon dancing performance banner which values $100: