Delivery: 2-7 days Free shipping worldwide by DHL, UPS, EMS or FedEx
Size: For 9-10 people
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
History: The dragon dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dance costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Well made by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony, very famous;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Classic dragon style.
Uses: Big event celebration, happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, Top professional dance competition, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dance competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of dragon dance costume is made up of five parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head;
2. The long natural wool dragon body;
3. The natural wool dragon tail;
4. The leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
1. Dragon Dance Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon Dance Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
3. The following dragon dance performance banner which values $100: