Character: This complete set of lion dancing costume is luminous. So it can be played both at the daytime and at night, twice the use of the normal lion.
The eyes and ears are able to flap.
The lion dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D in China) and during the Tang Dynasty (716-907 A.D.) it was at its peak. It is an important tradition in China, and it is believed to bring luck and happiness.
Delivery: 1-17 days FREE worldwide shipping
Handicraft: Handmade by top traditional craftsmen team using top quality long sheep wool, Pure silk and durable fabric
1. Big business opening ceremony celebration
2. Festival celebration
3. Top professional dancing competition
4. Martial arts practice and performance
6. Arts display, decoration and collection
7. Professional martial arts practice and performance
Size: Size 2 which suits most adult (Size 1, 3, 4, 5 are also in stock. Please leave us a note about the size number you need)
This complete set of lion dancing costume includes the following parts:
1. the luminous lion head
2. the luminous long sheep wool lion tail
3. the luminous lion collar
4. two pair of luminous sheep wool pants
5. two pairs of luminous lion claws
6. the lion dancing belt
This complete set of lion dancing costumes include all parts already. Besides, here are extra FREE gifts:
1. Lion dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Lion dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Traditional Silk Red Scroll which values $100
Be customized with Your Own Logo Design Free: if you want the traditional craftsmen to Tailor-made the name or several words on Top handmade lion head and collar, you can leave a message on the order form. This tailor-made service is free.
If you have special requirements (such as urgent delivery or gift package or size change etc.), you can also leave us a message on the order form. This service is free too.