Delivery: 2-7 days Free shipping worldwide by DHL, UPS, EMS or FedEx
Size: For 7-8 children
Weight of the dragon: 8kg
Color: Blue and red
History: The dragon dance dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dance costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Well made by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. Style: traditional Chinese northern Beijing dragon;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Specially made for the middle school and primary school students.
Uses: Happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, Top professional dance competition, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dance competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of top quality dragon dance costume contains the following parts:
1. The big dragon head;
2. The long dragon body;
3. The dragon tail;
4. The leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
1. Dragon Dance Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon Dance Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
3. The following dragon dance performance banner which values $100: