Delivery: 1-7 days FREE worldwide shipping to your door via UPS, DHL, SF or FedEx
Size: For 7-8 children
Weight of the dragon: 8kg
Color: If you like the same color most, please select Same as the picture.
Blue and red
History: The dragon dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dancing costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. Style: traditional Chinese northern Beijing dragon;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Specially made for the middle school and primary school students.
Uses: Happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, Top professional dancing competition, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dancing competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of top quality dragon dancing costume contains the following parts:
1. The big dragon head;
2. The long dragon body;
3. The dragon tail;
4. The leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
This complete set of lion dancing costumes include all parts already. Besides, here are extra FREE gifts:
1. Dragon dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
3. The following dragon dancing performance banner which values $100: