Delivery: 1-17 days FREE worldwide shipping
Size: For 9-10 people
Size of the dragon head: 40"x32"x26"
Color: If you like the same color most, please select Same as picture.
History: The dragon dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dancing costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. This dragon was selected to be the one that performs in Beijing 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony, very famous;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Classic dragon style.
Uses: Big event celebration, happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, Top professional dancing competition, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dancing competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of dragon dancing costume is made up of 5 parts:
1. The big natural wool dragon head;
2. The long natural wool dragon body;
3. The natural wool dragon tail;
4. The leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
This complete set of lion dancing costumes include all parts already. Besides, here are extra FREE gifts:
1. Dragon dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
3. The following dragon dancing performance banner which values $100: