Delivery: As the leader in traditional costumes which has the largest stock, we offer 1-7 days FREE worldwide shipping via UPS, DHL, EMS or FedEx
Size: Size 3 which suits most adults (Size 1, 2, 4 are also in stock. Feel free to leave us a note about the size number you need when you order)
Material: Top 100% natural long wool, high quality durable traditional fabrics and materials
Dimension of Top handmade lion head: 30"x29"x29"
Dimension of the lion tail: 98"x57"
Material: Best quality bristles, Pure silk and fabric
The Liu Bei (Cantonese: Lau Pei) lion is the eldest of the three brothers and has a yellow (actually imperial yellow as he became the first emperor of the Shu-Han Kingdom) based face with white beard and fur (to denote his wisdom). It sports a multi coloured tail (white underside) with black as one of them which encompasses the colors of the five elements, as it was believed that being the Emperor, he had the blessings of the heavens and thus control of the five elements. There are three coins on the collar. This lion is used by schools with an established "Sifu" (Martial art master) or organization and is known Rui shih (Shui Shi) or The Auspicious Lion.
History: The lion dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D in China) and during the Tang Dynasty (716-907 A.D.) it was at its peak.
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancingrs with top lion and dragon dancing costumes for over 120 years. This lion is Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
2. The eyes and ears are able to flap under your control;
3. Traditional Chinese southern FUT SAN lion.
Uses: Happy festival celebration, wedding celebration, business opening celebration, top professional dancing competition, big business opening ceremony celebration, martial arts practice, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of lion dancing costume contains the following parts:
1. The natural wool lion head;
2. The long natural wool lion tail;
3. The natural wool lion collar;
4. Two pair of natural wool lion pants;
5. Two pairs of natural wool lion claws.
1. The following Traditional Silk Red Scroll which values $100 and are most welcome during lion dancing performance:
2. Lion dancing Performance Accompany CD
3. Lion dancing Performance Instruction DVD
4. Two professional lion dancing belts for both dancingrs:
5. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as a beautiful decoration:
Be Customized with Your Own Logo Design Free: If you wish to let our top traditional craftsmen Tailor-madeize your name or several words on the lion head and the lion collar, feel free to leave us a note on the order form. This Tailor-made-made service is free!
If you have some requirements (such as urgent delivery or gift package etc.), feel free to leave us a message on the order form. This special custom-made service has no extra cost too.